140 Church Hill Road
Somerset, WI 54025
We believe the following conditions must be met in order for all students to continue to develop their faith, grow academically, and serve others:
Expectations For All Students
1. Be on time and prepared for class at 8:05 am.
2. Students may enter the classroom provided a teacher is present.
3. Be respectful in language and behavior. When you are hurt, angry, frustrated, or disappointed, let us know in a respectful way so that we can respond appropriately.
4. We are on a different schedule than the elementary program. Conduct yourself quietly in the hallway.
5. Gum chewing may interfere with communication; do not chew gum at school.
6. Uniform guidelines include shirts and blouses to be tucked in and pants to be belted.
Be ready and willing to learn
In order to meet these expectations, we expect students to:
Use affirming and encouraging words.
Practice sincerity (avoid put-downs and sarcasm).
Learn to give positive, constructive feedback.
Exercise self-control, reflective thinking, and an awareness of the ripple effect of our actions on others.
Seek reconciliation and restitution.